Nothing can excite you more than a powerful and elegant espresso machine if you are an espresso lover. Making your espresso and smelling that aroma coming from your fancy espresso machine is enough to awaken your sleeping senses which you keep looking forward to every day.
Well, today must be your lucky day as you indeed landed on the right page as we will show you the most expensive espresso machine there is. Be prepared to be amazed and be mind-blown with the beauty, form, power, and elegance of the Victoria Arduino Venus Century Espresso Machine. Learn more about this Italian-made espresso machine below.
Victoria Arduino Venus Century Espresso Machine
Pier Teresio Arduino created the first Victoria Arduino espresso machine in 1905, a period where fundamental features are to break tradition and promote progress. He named his first express machine “Victoria” to represent his victory from his hard work. His inspiration in creating this machine was the steam engine train and the idea of making coffee in the fastest way possible.
One of the biggest successes of Victoria Arduino was investing in advertising, which they did in 1922. One of their most successful ads was when they had the celebrated manifest of the painter Leonette Cappiello who was portrayed as an elegant traveler leaning off a running train, preparing an espresso with the Victoria Arduino. The modern way of life, with the sleek espresso machine presented in the advertisement, made many retailers and companies request Cappielo’s manifest.
The Victoria Arduino Venus Century Espresso Machine was released in 2005. This coffee machine symbolizes the history of coffee as well as the history of Italian customs and culture throughout Europe. The timeless design of this elegant machine is crafted from stainless steel and the finest materials and is hand-made by highly skilled artisans. It comes in three different colors: brass, chrome, and copper versions. This machine has a vertical boiler, has a dual safety system with a valve and thermostat, and a hydraulic system that maintains its perfect thermal stability. The semi-automatic version is more of a traditional machine in which users need to operate using a dispensing lever. On the other hand, the volumetric version is more modern and has a button.
With its elegance, features, and history, it is no surprise that the Victoria Arduino espresso machine price is around $20,000, considering that there are only 100 of these machines. The very first machine was donated to the pope (Pope Benedict XVI) as it was known that he has a passion for espresso.
Benefits Of Drinking Espresso
Love to drink espresso? Since you are still reading this, we assume that your answer is a yes. Well, you will be happier being an espresso-lover because we have some good news for you. The time and energy you spend daily with your espresso machine, preparing your espresso won’t come in vain since your favorite espresso drink does not only taste good, it also makes you feel and look good. Based on studies, drinking the right amount of espresso can give you several health benefits. Here are some of them:
- Enhances Long-Term Memory – a study conducted at the University of California showed that drinking the equivalent of two espressos enhances the process of memory consolidation, which in turn improves long-term memory. Caffeine, which is found in coffee drinks, works as a cognitive enhancer, making coffee drinkers pay more attention to their tasks and remember better.
- Helps Lose Weight – the caffeine content of your espresso enables you to keep in shape. This is because caffeine stimulates the release of adrenaline, a hormone that boosts energy, allowing you to become more active and help improve exercise performance. Also, espresso contains only three calories per ounce unless you add sugar or cream.
- Reduces Risk Of Stroke – drinking at least one cup of espresso a day can reduce the risk of having a stroke. This is due to the antioxidant properties of coffee, which is a main ingredient of espresso. A 10-year study on a concentrated group of women concluded that a cup or two of coffee could reduce the chances of getting a stroke by 25%. Similar results also showed in a study among male smokers in which the risk of suffering from a stroke was reduced by around 21% when they consume at least eight cups of coffee in a day.
- Reduces Risk of Diabetes – research led by Harvard School of Public Health where caffeine consumption of men and women in a four-year study found that higher coffee consumption can be linked to lower risk of type 2 diabetes. The study showed that those who increased their coffee consumption by more than a cup could reduce their risk of type 2 diabetes by 11%.
- Improves Digestion – espresso is also a good drink if you are dealing with indigestion. It helps soothe the bloated stomach, thus stimulating the digestive process.
- Anti-Aging Effects – based on some studies, the caffeine content of espresso prevents the early onset of aging as its antioxidants can remove toxin build-up on the liver. It can also decrease the risk of severe depression among middle-aged men.
Many baristas and coffee-lovers much appreciate the design and technology of the Victoria Arduino Venus Century Espresso Machine. Its technical features and vertical body makes it best for huge, fancy establishments such as hotels, casinos, and cafes.
Using the Venus Century Espresso Machine is simple, straightforward, and intuitive, making it easy for users of all ages. However, it is vital that users comply with the DOs and DON’Ts indicated in the Victoria Arduino coffee machine manual for the machine to work correctly and avoid compromising the device and from accidents, such as burns, electrocution, or fire. Following the correct way of installing, using, and cleaning the espresso machine is essential to ensure long life and enjoy more espresso shots for an extended period of time. Learn more about espresso machines here!