Summer is one of the most anticipated seasons for people who love outdoor activities. This is when they spend time on the beach to enjoy the good weather while easing the heat. This year, summer would be different because of the current crisis. Most people are convinced to stay at home to prevent the virus. However, you can still find things to do at home. You can try making some cool treats to beat the heat at home. Have you ever thought about making ice cream? Try Lello 4080 ice cream maker to learn new skills and experience your first do-it-yourself ice cream at home.
Why Choose The Lello 4080 Ice Cream Maker?
The Lello 4080 Ice Cream Maker is manufactured in Italy. It measures twelve inches in width, eleven inches high, eighteen inches deep, and weighs around 38 pounds or over seventeen kilos. It is ideal for making ice cream at home.
With the Lello 4080 ice cream maker’s 1 to ½ quart capacity, it can freeze three quarts of sorbet or ice cream per hour. It has a fully automatic feature; you can simply pour your ingredients into a bowl and press two buttons. The different frozen confections have timer controls for operation. Its stainless housing, bowl, and paddle are easy to clean because of the materials.
Reasons To Buy Lello 4080 Ice Cream Maker
Here are some of the reasons why you should buy a Lello ice cream maker:
- Aside from ice cream, you can make gelato with Lello 4080 Ice Cream Maker.
- It can take 1.2 to 1.4 liters of ice cream per batch. This is already good for a family to share.
- Lello 4080 Ice Cream Maker’s dasher and bowl are made of stainless; it is not easily broken and is easy to clean.
- Its fully transparent lead prevents spilling even if you put too many mix-ins.
- The bowl of Lello 4080 Ice Cream Maker is non-removal, allowing compressor coils to be welded directly to the bowl. This makes freezing faster.
- Compressors can freeze ice cream mix faster and cooler compared to other ice cream makers. This results in smaller ice crystals and creamier ice cream.
- Its transparent lid makes it easier to check if the ice cream is ready without turning off the machine.
- It is easier to add mix-in compared to other ice cream makers.
- Lello 4080 can make ice cream with 30 percent less air resulting in a rich and creamier texture.
How Does It Work?
When you buy one set of Lello 4080, it comes with the body, lid, dasher, and spatula. When making ice cream or gelato, here are some of the steps that you should follow.
- You have to prepare the mixture to be used in making the ice cream or gelato.
- Pre-cool the Lello- the cooler the compressor when you put the mixture, the faster it will freeze. When you freeze the ice cream faster, it will be creamier and tastier. Crystal formation will be lessened.
- Spin the dasher and pour out the mixture. The time will vary in preparing your ice cream. It depends on your mixture and how cool the mixture and compressor were when you started.
- When the ice cream is ready, you can now scoop it from the Lello using a spatula after removing the dasher. Ideally, you can transfer it to your pre-cool glass container to freeze the ice cream faster.
What You’ll Love About It
Musso Lello 4080 ice cream maker performs well in making homemade ice cream and gelato. It can give you your favorite ice cream and gelato creaminess. It freezes the ice cream really fast compared to other ice cream makers available.
Is It Worth It?
Presently, one full set of Lello 4080 ice cream makers costs around 725 USD. The price is higher compared to other ice cream makers. It is made in Italy, home to the famous ice creams and gelatos in the world. The body is nicely done, and it will not ruin the aesthetic of your kitchen or countertop.
Here are the advantages of owning a Musso Lussino 4080 ice cream maker based on the reviews of its customers.
- Design – The design of the ice cream maker is cozy, and it looks high class by the looks of it.
- Fast freezing – You do not have to worry about preparing ice and rock salt in advance when you want to make and ice cream or gelato. Since the Lello 4080 has its own compressor, it is convenient for the users because it freezes faster.
- User-friendliness – The body of the ice cream maker machine does not include complicated and unnecessary buttons. You can simply turn it on and off when you think your ice cream or gelato is ready to be served.
- Easy to clean – Since it is all made with stainless, the Lello 4080 ice cream maker is easier to clean after use.
On the other hand, here are some cons to purchasing the Lello 4080 ice cream maker.
- Heavy – because its full body is made of stainless steel, Lello is heavy, not handy, and it is not ideal to be moved from one place to your home to another because it will be a hassle for you.
- Price – the price is a bit high for an ice cream maker compared to various ice cream makers available in the market. You will have to weigh things out before deciding to buy one if you are an average person.
- Short warranty period – most of the negative feedback for the Lello 4080 ice cream maker is its short warranty period of one year. With its high price, customers are looking for a longer warranty period.
If you want to beat the heat this summer with some cool treats, try making some ice cream or gelato with Lello 4080 ice cream maker. It is perfect for making creamy smooth ice cream and gelato that your family will surely enjoy. Especially if you are just staying indoors this summer because of the pandemic, this is one of the ways to beat the heat at home. You do not need to spend too much money on a cup of cold treats, ice cream, or gelato from different stores because you can now make your own. Find out more kitchen appliances here!