Coffee is one of the most preferred beverages of many people, especially in the morning. Some people go straight to their favorite coffee shops before going to work, while others enjoy making their own coffee at home. If you’re tired of standing in line and speaking to other people the first hour in the morning, then maybe you should consider having a coffee machine at home.
There are many top-of-the-list coffee makers available in the market, but here’s one you should consider when looking for a new coffee maker the Cuisinart DCC 3200p1 DCC 3200 Glass Carafe Handle Programmable Coffeemaker. Find out more about this coffee machine below.
What To Look For In Buying A Coffee Maker
Before we dive into the details of Cuisinart DCC 3200p1 DCC 3200 Glass Carafe Handle Programmable Coffeemaker, let us first discuss the essential things you need to consider when buying a new coffee maker.
- Type of coffee/type of machine – You need to ask yourself what kind of coffee you want so you can decide what type of coffee machine you need to buy. In most cases, coffee makers and espresso machines are separate machines. However, these days there are hybrid machines available that can brew both types of coffee.
- Budget – Buying a coffee machine is just the first step. You need to consider the long-term cost. For example, if you purchase a single-serve machine, this means you need to buy pods and capsules, which cost around $7 a package. If you go for a drip machine, you’ll also be needing to purchase new filters and beans, plus a grinder if you prefer ground beans. Think and weigh your options based on your preference and your budget.
- Convenience – People have different needs and preferences, even when it comes to their coffee makers. If you need a cup of coffee first thing in the morning, consider buying a programmable machine. If the process of making coffee is part of your daily routine, then go for a manual pull-over coffee machine.
- Brewing Size – Are you the only person who drinks coffee in the family? Do you barely go through a cup of coffee in one day? If your answer to these questions is yes, then maybe a single-serve machine is best for you. If not, then consider buying a coffee machine that can hold up to 12 cups or more.
- Brewing Temperature – If you want to get the perfect taste for your coffee, make sure that you get a machine with the ideal brewing temperature, which is from 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit. The best coffee machines in the market usually list their brewing temperature on the box, or you can find it on their website. If they don’t have it, then it may not be a good sign.
- Speed – The time your machine needs to make coffee is one of the most important factors to consider as different coffee makers brew at different speed rates. Capsule machines are a good option if you want the fastest; filter coffee machines and bean-to-cup takes a little more time.
- Accessories and Extra Features – Several coffee makers come with accessories and extra features so that you can have the best coffee-making experience. If you want to make a cappuccino, then consider a milk brother accessory. Look for special features as well, like auto shut-off and programmable settings to make it easier for you to prepare your coffee.
- User Friendliness – If you’re not very techie and need a machine that’s easy to operate, you might want a vending machine or a capsule machine at home. If you are an experienced coffee maker or barista, or the technical stuff of the device doesn’t bother you, you can opt for a professional manual espresso machine.
- Kind of carafe – The visual difference between a glass and a stainless steel carafe is not the only reason to consider. If you want to see your coffee as it is being brewed and love the aroma of your coffee in your kitchen, then a glass carafe is the right one for you. If you want a carafe that could keep your coffee warm longer, then go for the thermal stainless pot.
- How easy it is to access and clean – Make sure that you check the available space in your kitchen before buying a new coffee maker. Sure, having that grand coffee machine is good, but if it doesn’t fit your kitchen counter, it might cause you a lot of trouble. Also, check if the carafe of your machine has to be hand-washed or can go in the dishwasher. After all, you need to clean it sooner to later, so make sure you have the time and energy to clean it manually.
Key Features Of Cuisinart DCC 3200 Coffee Maker
One of the best things about the Cuisinart DCC 3200p1 DCC 3200 Glass Carafe Handle Programmable Coffeemaker is it can hold up to 14 cups. So if you are a heavy coffee drinker, this machine is perfect for you. Other great things about this coffee maker are the following:
- Programmable Timed Brewing – This is one of the best features of Cuisinart DCC 3200. What you need to do is to synchronize the device’s clock with its automatic brewing function. Setting the coffee maker’s time is not complicated. It is like setting the time on a microwave. However, programming the automatic brewing functions needs a little more effort.
- Self-Cleaning Mode – Many coffee makers need to be disassembled to do deep cleaning, but not this machine. Of course, you need to clean the carafe and the interior filter yourself, but it can wash its water heating element and the pipeworts on its own.
- Brewing Strength Options – With Cuisinart dcc3200, users can choose to brew their coffee as standard strength or bold strength. The bold mode results in a more concentrated coffee, which evokes a flavor close to espresso, compared to the standard drip coffee.
- Carafe Temperature Hold – In most cases, the heating element at the bottom of coffee makers maintain a steady temperature in the carafe. This keeps the coffee warm, but it can also degrade the flavor of the coffee, not to mention scalding anyone who takes a sip on their coffee too quickly. Cuisinart dcc3200 allows its users to adjust the temperature of the carafe heater. So, whether you want your coffee warm or piping hot, there is a setting for that.
- Carafe Insulation – Cuisinart carafe is insulated. This means it is more energy efficient as it won’t lose its heat rapidly, allowing users to save on their energy costs.
The Cuisinart DCC 3200p1 DCC 3200 Glass Carafe Handle Programmable Coffeemaker is aesthetically pleasing, easy to use, and most of all has excellent functionality and is energy-efficient. Users need to keep in mind that to get the best performance of the machine, they need to make sure that they read the Cuisinart DCC-3200 manual before using and following the proper way of using the device. Learn more about coffee makers here!