Sub Zero Fridges are a league of their own. No other brand in the same industry can match it from every aspect. They create refrigerators that exhibit a high level of luxury matched with a valuable function you cannot find in other refrigerators. Amid its high price tag, even home cooks opt to invest in a Sub Zero for its ingenious design that helps keep the foods’ freshness longer than other brands.
How tall is a Sub Zero fridge? If you are very conscious of your fridge’s form, Sub Zero will not disappoint. They offer so many options in dimensions, layout, doors, and handles. Imagine having a fridge that looks very organic to your kitchen’s interior. Sub Zero fridges measure way higher than regular fridges. This factor makes their products easy to install with a flush-overlay cabinet. With these specs, you need not worry about an awkward kitchen space.
Sub Zero Fridge Dimensions
Sub Zero offers different types of refrigerators with different configurations. You can find full-size refrigerators, wine storage, and designer under counters. So how tall is a Sub Zero fridge? Is it important to know how tall is a sub zero fridge? See the list below to know the height in every type:
Full-size refrigerators in different configurations
- All Refrigerator: 36” width, 73” height, 19.9 cu ft (564L) capacity
- All freezer: 36” width, 73” height, 19.3 cu ft (547L) capacity
- Over-and-Under: 30” width, 84” height, 12.7 cu ft (110L) ref capacity, 3.9 cu ft (110L) freezer capacity
- Over-and-Under Energy Star Qualified: 36” width, 84” height, 15.7 cu ft (445L) ref capacity, 4.9 cu ft (139L) freezer capacity
- Side-by-side: 36”, 84” height, 12.5 cu ft (354/459/535L) ref capacity, 8.8/8.2/9.8 cu ft (249L) freezer capacity
- Side-by-Side with Ice and Water Dispenser: 42” width, 84” height, 15.6 cu ft (442L) ref capacity, 8.2 cu ft (232/278L) freezer capacity
- DEU2450W: 24” width, 34” height
- Dual: 48” width, 24” height
- Column: 18” width, 84” height
- Tall: 30” width, 84” height
Designer Undercounter Fridge
You can have a Designer Undercounter in your bedroom or study/work area. Use it as a beauty fridge for your skincare and cosmetics or to easily access food and drinks while you are working. It is 24” in width and is 30” in height.
Despite the height of Sub Zero fridges, they are able to maintain the design depth at 24 inches, unlike any other standard refrigerator that has about 28-34 inches. Standard kitchen countertops measure 25 inches in depth, which means standard fridges will protrude by at least 3-9 inches. As a result, it may look a bit awkward trying to fit in your fridge in your kitchen cabinets, which will not happen if you opt to buy a Sub Zero product.
The classic series showcases the trademark look of Sub Zero fridges – the distinctive grille, compressor on top, and hidden hinges, with stainless or custom-made panels. This series is available in Columns, Over-and-Under and Side-by-side.
This series offers to give you a seamless look. If you are someone who wants everything in your kitchen to be aesthetically coherent, this series is the one for you. The method used in the designer series is the flush overlay. Everything is hidden, including the hinges and grills. The fridge blends well with your cabinets- it may look as if there is no fridge in your kitchen. You can have this series in Columns, All refrigerators, All freezers, and Over-and-Under configurations.
Professional series is sub-zero’s top-of-the-line, which they call a “culinary weapon” and described as an “800-pound monument to food preservation” with its three evaporators that give separate controls on the freezer, refrigerator, and drawers. It functions like the refrigerators in restaurants but with a stunning design of stainless-steel panels giving it a white-collar look.
Why Choose Sub Zero?
Sub Zero is considered the best refrigerator in the United States. It has made its name with its unmatched features lathered with sophistication. Why is it important to know how tall is a sub zero fridge? Does it matter? Here are the advantages of choosing Sub Zero:
- Food Preservation. High-grade food preservation technology is the fundamental component of Sub Zero.
- Dual refrigeration system. Sub Zero fridges have two compressors. The control in temperature and humidity from the refrigerator is separate from the freezer- this maintains the needed humidity level for each part.
- Microprocessor system. For the food to last longer, the temperature in the fridge should be consistent. Sub Zero maintains the temperature within 1 degree- this is way better than other fridges that fluctuate up to 14 degrees.
- Vacuum seal. The door of the fridge has a patented vacuum seal system. When you close the door, all sides will vacuum seal, ensuring the ideal temperature is maintained inside.
- Air Purification. Every 20 minutes, the anti-microbial air purification system filters the air inside the fridge- filtering the air from everything that can cause spoilage like bacteria, molds, and gases emitted by food like ethylene.
- Long-term use. Designed to work for 18 to 20 years, Sub Zero is way better than standard fridges. Standard fridges last for only 5 to 8 years. What makes Sub Zero even better? You will get a generous 12-year warranty for every fridge you buy.
- Versatility in design. They offer the most extensive range of models and configurations. From the installation, door finish, panels up to the handles. You can choose from stainless steel, glass, or cabinet look for your fridge door. And with a Sub Zero fridge height of 84”, it is way taller than 69” of standard fridges, making it fit perfectly with the countertops. It has just the exact depth of 24” to not stick out when installed along with your cabinets.
Investing in a Sub Zero can cost a lot if you only look at its price tag. Comparing it to other fridges which cost $3,000-$4,000 – is this way cheaper? Yes, but chances are, they are only made to last for 5-8 years. Adding the amount of food waste caused by poor temperature and humidity controls with the mentioned prices, you will see that you are spending more in the long run. Know how tall is a sub zero fridge will help you decide if it fits in your place.
If you look at the bigger picture, having a Sub Zero is a logical investment, given all the benefits you can get from it. From avoiding food spoilage to having that luxurious look on your kitchen. Remember how tall is a Sub Zero fridge? It is 84” tall, tall enough to adjust its depth to something smaller than any other fridge. It is a perfect way to blend your fridge on your 25 inches tables and countertops. So put aside your hesitation and invest in a Sub Zero and see how having one makes a huge difference. Discover more about fridges here!