There is nothing fancier for wine lovers than to have their own bar at home. Having one makes it easier for them to access their wines and get that “bar” feels even at home. But, what if we tell you that you can make your wine bar at home fancier? Yes, you got it right. Raise the bar of your home wine bar with a Dacor Discovery stainless steel wine station, the very first automated and temperature-controlled wine dispensing and preservation system designed for home use. Learn more about its amazing features below.
Things You Need To Know About Dacor Discovery Stainless Steel Wine Station
Dacor Discovery stainless steel wine station is a four-bottle wine dispensing and preservation system for your home. Aside from its automated and temperature-controlled feature, it also allows the connoisseur to choose the right wine and the right amount, whether it is a taste, a half, or full glass. It can also keep your wines fresh for as long as 60 days without losing their flavor and natural aroma. Impressive, isn’t it? But that’s not all. There are a lot more reasons to fall in love with the Discovery Stainless Steel WineStation. Here are some:
- Restaurant Quality System for Residential Use – with its versatile installation options and stylish stainless steel finish, the Dacor Discovery Stainless Steel WineStation fits for home use as it can be placed on your kitchen counter or into a built-in cabinet. It also has UV-protected glass, allowing you to preview your wine bottles while being protected from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Preservation and Dispensing System – The WineStation argon preservation system keeps your wines fresh for 60 days. This ensures that you will always have a memorable wine experience from your first sip up to the last.
- User-Friendly LCD Display – this LCD makes sure that you get the right amount of wine you want as the options are customizable to your taste. You can choose from taste, half glass, or full glass, adjustable from .25 ounces to 8 ounces. It also allows you to show the wine type, wine year, and variety of each bottle on display.
- Four-Bottle Dispensing System – this wine machine allows you to dispense four bottles, so you can uncork those special wines that suit your mood. It also holds regular to magnum size bottles individually simultaneously.
- Patented CleanPour – the dispensing heads of Dacor Discovery Stainless Steel Wine Station keep your wines safe from oxidation as the wine is poured straight from the bottle and not through the machine.
- Thermo-Electric Cooling System – this machine stores wines at +/- 30 degrees Fahrenheit, energy sufficient, and environmentally friendly.
- Easy to Clean – with this wine machine, you wouldn’t need chemical flushing or a meticulous cleaning process. All you need to do is rinse the CleanPour Heads and Pick Up Tubes with warm water or place them in the dishwasher. That’s it!
- Parental Control Locking Door – this feature is absolutely important and useful, especially when you have kids around. This ensures that the wines, well, are strictly for the “adults” only.
- Ready to Use – no need for special plumbing. Simply plug it into a standard household outlet, and you’re good to go.
Care And Cleaning Tips For Your Decor Wine Fridge
The Decor Discovery Stainless Steel WineStation doesn’t need a complicated process to clean it. However, it is necessary to follow the right way to use and clean it to maintain its quality and ensure the machine’s long life. Make sure you follow the tips below.
- Do not forget to unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet before cleaning the machine.
- Always protect the countertop area when moving the dispensing system. Lift and pull the unit straight out, NOT wiggle or walk the unit. Doing so will damage the countertop and the product. Moving this machine requires at least two people to ensure its safety.
- DO NOT immerse the machine in water or steam clean it. It can damage the machine and result in serious problems, like electric shock, fire, or explosion.
- The drip tray, located on the bottom of the bottle bay, should be cleaned in warm water and mild dishwashing detergent.
- The spout tips must be cleaned with warm water. Submerge them in a glass of warm water to remove accumulated dirt and remaining drops at the tip of the spouts. This should be done regularly, preferably at the end of the day when the wine dispensing machine is used.
- Every time you change bottles in the dispenser, it is recommended to clean the heads and pick up tubes. Use a mild solution of warm water and dishwashing soap when cleaning them. You can also place them in a dishwasher using a normal wash cycle. Then, spray a small amount of food-grade silicone on the vinyl cap gasket to make it easier to rotate the cap when reinstalled.
- When cleaning the display and touch panel, never use chemicals or abrasive materials. Instead, use a damp clean cloth as needed.
- Use a soft cloth and a mild glass cleaner in cleaning the Plexiglass door window. Do not use any chemicals, abrasives, or razor blades to clean it.
- The stainless steel surfaces of the wine machine should be cleaned with a mild solution of detergent and warm water, then rinse and dry using a soft, lint-free cloth. Another option to clean the stainless steel surfaces is to use Dacor Stainless Steel Cleaner. Simply follow the directions on the package.
The Dacor Discovery stainless steel wine station is surely a perfect addition to your home wine bar or wine cellar. It does not only let you enjoy your wines in a better, easier way, and its design is also perfect for your home.
This user-friendly machine is ideal even for those who are not on the techie side. However, it is important to follow its DOs and DON” Ts to fully enjoy your Dacor WineStation, and make sure that you have read and understood everything in the Dacor WineStation manual before using it. Learn more about Dacor appliances here!