Thermomix TM5 is a countertop food processor and a cooker in one that knows its functions for a dozen types of kitchen duties. This appliance is commonly used for kneading bread dough, mincing meat, mixing butter, and doing many more things in the kitchen. It also comes with various methods that include butter Thermomix TM5 recipes, almond butter Thermomix, as well as chicken butter Thermomix recipes.
If you are fond of making homemade butter recipes, you will completely fall for this appliance. Thermomix TM5 might be able to replace all the cooking appliances you have as it will show you a lot of features that this product possessed.
Thermomix TM5 Recipes
The Thermomix TM5 is a digital machine with mixing, blending, turbo, and dough mode features. It also has an optional “Cook-Key” Wi-Fi connection that allows access to a subscription-based online recipe catalog in the manufacturing company. This appliance is equipped with guided cooking and a user interface that you can access through touch screen display programs.
This appliance has a less loud motor, a large mixing bowl, and a maximum temperature of 120 degrees Celsius or approximately 248 degrees Fahrenheit. Thermomix is very convenient and easy to use because of its additional cookbook feature that can be connected to the appliance, online recipes, as well as hard copy cookbooks that help you adapt your recipes to the appliance.
How to make Butter with Thermomix
Butter Thermomix TM5 recipe is so easy to make and a great way to use up your left-over cream ingredients at your kitchen drawers. It is also way cheaper and healthy instead of buying store-bought butter that has additives.
Making homemade butter Thermomix TM5 is simple with these step-by-step instructions and tips.
- Insert the butterfly whisk and mix the cream for about 1 to 4 minutes with a speed level of 4 until it divides. You can be able to see and tell if it divides because of the changing of the blade’s noise.
- Remove the butterfly whisk and strain the buttermilk with the use of a simmered in a basket or colander into a separate bowl. The buttermilk can be kept inside the fridge for waffles, cake, or pancake recipes.
- Return the butter into the Thermomix bowl and add some ice-cold water. Mixt it for 5 seconds with a 4-speed level. Strain the butter with a simmering basket and separate the water. Repeat this step until the water is clear.
- Put the butter into the simmer basket and extract the excess water with your hands.
- You can now shape the butter accordingly with plastic wrap and store it inside the fridge until the butter is ready to use.
Here are some tips for best results:
- Use chilled full-fat whipping cream for better results. Place your Thermomix bowl in the fridge for about 10 minutes to cool ahead of time during hot daytime.
- It is not recommended to whip creams for more than 600mls.
- To keep your unsalted butter in the fridge for more few days, you can add some salt.
- Roll and wrap the butter into a sausage shape for a more firm-looking presentation.
How to make Chicken Butter with Thermomix
The chicken butter Thermomix is one of the famous Thermomix recipes in the community. It is accessible, delicious, and healthy. Try this chicken butter Thermomix recipe with these ingredients and cooking procedures.
List of Ingredients:
- Diced chicken breast
- Raw cashews or almonds
- Coconut cream
- Chopped fresh coriander
Ingredients for marination:
- Chili powder
- Garam masala
- Peeled clove garlic
- Apple cider vinegar
Ingredients for tomato paste:
- Clove garlic
- Apple cider vinegar
- Chopped tomatoes
- Tomato paste
Ingredients for the gravy:
- Peeled brown onions
- Star anise
- Cumin powder
- Smoked paprika
- Garam masala
Chicken butter Thermomix cooking procedure:
- Add the nuts to the mixing bowl and grind it for 10 seconds with a speed level of 9 and MC on. Set aside after the process.
- Change the blades for Bellini, use a speed level of 1, and add the marinated ingredients to the mixing bowl. Blend it for 2 seconds with a 9-speed level and MC on. Scrape the bowl down. Then, repeat it thrice.
- Add the chicken and whip around the marinade for 10 seconds with 2-speel level, reverse, and MC on. Scrape the mixing bowl completely. Separate and allow the chicken to be marinated.
- After that, add the tomato paste ingredients to the mixing bowl. Blend it for 1 minute with an 8-speed level and MC on. Put the tomato paste in a separate bowl.
- Add onions to the mixing bowl and let it chop by 5 seconds with a 5-speed level and MC on.
- Add the butter to the mixing bowl. Cook it for about 10 minutes with a set temperature of 100°C or 212°F.
- Altogether, add the following ingredients: remaining butter, cinnamon, cardamom, star anise, whole cloves, paprika, and cumin. Cook it for 5 minutes with the lowest speed level and a set temperature of 100°C or 212°F.
- Add the tomato paste mixture with garam masala and salt. Cook it for 4 minutes with hot temperature and lowest speed.
- Next, add the marinated chicken and cook it for 12 minutes. Add the nut meal, cream, and honey to the mixing bowl for 4 minutes. Use a spatula to mix all the ingredients carefully with the curry.
- Pour the curry into a separate bowl. Remove the whole spices and stir the chopped coriander. Let it sit wrapped for about 10 minutes.
How to make Almond Butter with Thermomix
Almonds are very expensive, as it contains Vitamin E that can help you nourish and protect your skin from the sun’s damaging UV rays. But have you tried making an Almond Butter with your Thermomix TM5 appliance? All you need is an almond. If not, here is a step-by-step cooking procedure on how to make it.
- Normal or dry roasted almonds
- Put the almonds into your Thermomix bowl and let it grind for about 1 minute with an 8-speed level.
- Scrape the bowl down and grind it for 4 minutes with a 5-speed level.
- Scrape the bowl down again and mix it on a speed level of 4 in 3 minutes until you see it in creamy form. If you are not satisfied with its creaminess, repeat the scraping and mixing.
- When finished, let your almond butter cool down before packing.
There is no doubt that the Thermomix TM5 features can do when in a cooking session. This appliance shows how you can easily make homemade food such as butter Thermomix TM5 recipe, almond butter Thermomix, and chicken butter Thermomix, which will taste good and provide benefits to your body. If you are currently changing into a healthy lifestyle, this appliance and provided recipes may help you achieve your health goals. Learn more about Thermomix here!