With the right kitchen appliance, preparing food becomes a breeze. Blenders are a handy appliance meant to make your tasks easier and faster inside the kitchen. With the use of a powerful blender like the Blendtec Stealth 875 Blender, anything is possible! Whether you need to crush ice for smoothies, blend soups or sauces, grind spices, or make a milkshake, it will surely get the job done.
The Blendtec Stealth 875 is considered one of the most advanced commercial blenders in the market today. It is an award-winning blender preferred by many restaurants. It is powerful enough to blend more than 200 drinks a day.
Why Choose Blendtec?
In 1975, Blendtec was founded by Tom Dickson. The company’s focus is on developing commercial and residential blenders for sale. It manufactures kitchen appliances used for blending, food processing, and bread mixing.
In 2017, the company won the National Restaurant Association’s Kitchen Innovations Award for its nitro blending system. It also received the Houseware Executive Magazine’s 2013 Gold Innovation Award because of its signature series and innovative line of blenders.
The company is also popular for its viral marketing campaign called “Will It Blend?”. Here, the blenders are tested with various non-food items such as the latest iPhones and iPads, marbles, remote controls, and even golf balls.
For more than 40 years in the industry, Blendtec has been known for its forward and innovative thinking. Its innovation is one of the reasons why chefs and bartenders all over the world prefer this brand.
Features of the Blendtec Stealth 875
The Blendtec Stealth 875 is one of the top models in the Blendtec Stealth series. It is considered the world’s quietest and advanced commercial blender. It can blend the freshest ingredients for milkshakes, coffee, fruit shakes, and for use in cooking.
This award-winning appliance is convenient, easy to use, and durable. It is an ideal appliance for any business because it can produce over 200 drinks a day without disturbing the quiet atmosphere of the store.
Here are some of the blender’s specifications.
- 1.9L capacity
- 1800-watts power
- 3.8 peak HP motor
- Dimensions of 218(w) x 229(d) x 439(h) mm
- Includes 2 four-sided jugs
- With a sound-proof hood
- LED control panel
Check out these features that make the Blendtec Stealth 875 blender preferred by many restaurateurs and business owners.
- Stealth Technology: Smooth and sound-proof airflow innovations that make it the quietest commercial blender.
- Blend Cycles: 42 pre-programmed blend cycles, pulse, and manual speed operation, which are great features for making smoothies, milkshakes, as well as soups.
- BlendWizard Tool: Incorporated software where you can save your own blend cycles. Transferrable to your laptop via USB connection.
- Interlock System: Properly secures the blender.
- Blendtec Dull Blades: Durable blades that are dependent on the spin-powered motor and 3.8 peak HP. It can reach a speed of 28,000 RPM.
Blendtec BPA-free WildSide Jar: Signature jar design with 4-inch blades to blend the food perfectly.
What You’ll Love About It
This commercial blender is powerful yet easy to use. Here are the best things that you will love about the Blendtec Stealth 875.
- Blendtec’s jar is not only easy to use, but you can also clean it in just a few minutes. You’ll be able to make different blends in no time.
- The blender has durable safety blades made of hardened steel. Believe it when we say that these blades are up to 80% and 10x stronger than other blades!
- The Stealth’s simple touch interface makes it user-friendly, modern, and efficient.
- The ultra-high-speed motor is arguably the industry’s most powerful and advanced motor for a commercial blender.
What Can You Use A Blendtec Stealth For?
Commercial blenders can be used for daily and continuous operations, and Blendtec Stealth 875 blender is designed specifically for this purpose. It is best used for small businesses and restaurants. With a production capacity of up to 200 blend cycles a day, you will find everything you need in the Blendtec Stealth.
Almost all restaurants make use of a blender to create new and exciting recipes. If you are planning on making a guilt-free dessert, why not try to make spinach ice cream? Or how about creating your restaurant’s very own protein shake with fresh and healthy ingredients?
The most convenient part of using this blender is it can blend almost everything. If you have a coffee shop serving organic coffee or coffee-based shakes, this appliance is perfect for you. The same goes for restaurants that need a blender to make different soups, sauces, juices, shakes, and more.
Is It Worth It?
The Blendtec Stealth 875 retails for $2,000 to $3,000, depending on where you purchase yours and the accessories you want to get with it. This price will get you full access to the blender’s powerful motor, durable build, and a wide array of functions. For a restaurant and business owner, this commercial blender will surely do its job to speed things up in the kitchen.
Here are some pros and cons for you to decide whether this blender is worth it for you.
- Sleek aesthetics that are perfect for modern kitchens
- High-technology power system and controls
- Numerous accessories available
- Up to 200 blend cycles in a single day
- 42 pre-programmed cycles that can also be customized using the Blendwizard Tool
- BPA-FREE Wildside Jar.
- Quite expensive for its capacity
- Limited warranty coverage for commercial blenders
- Aftersales service and warranty may differ for customers located outside of the USA and Canada.
Blenders are designed for both home and commercial use. They are efficient appliances that can grind semi-solid ingredients. They are usually used to make fruit smoothies, ice-blended coffee, milkshakes, salad dressings, and more. For home use, blenders can also be used for making baby food.
Commercial blenders are larger and more powerful. If you are looking for a durable blender with great features, the Blendtec Stealth 875 blender is an amazing option. You will be able to speed up the blending process and produce larger batches of the mix each day. This blender is highly recommended for anyone who wants to invest in a commercial blender built to last. Discover more about blenders here!